Yo. Yesterday called for Linda, but I just couldn't do back to back deadlift days after Wednesday's WOD. So, it was 2/3 of Linda as RX'd.
BW = 245lbs
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
Bench Press - bodyweight (I never flat bench unless it's floor presses, so I just did inclince bench, much easier on a nagging rotator)
Clean - 3/4 bodyweight (185lbs)
14:45
Today, I figured it was a good day for some rowing, and maybe some other bodweight movements, so here's what I came up with:
4 rounds for time:
500m row
10 broad jumps
10 burpees
I wasn't breaking any land speed records today that's for sure. It was a good Friday WOD.
21:00
All in a all, pretty solid 5 day stretch on the WOD front. Can't complain.
Is Keto Dead?
-
Keto dieting might not be as popular as it once was, but plenty of people
still use low-carb, high-fat diets to lose weight, address health issues,
and bui...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment