Phew, longish WOD today in the basement. Here's how it went down
1200m row, then
16 renegade rows using 16kg KB
8 pushups on top of 16kg KB
16 renegade rows using 16kg KB
8 pushups on top of 16kg KB
800m row
8 rack squats, holding 2 - 16kg KB
8 dead cleans Right arm, 24kg KB
8 rack squats, holding 2 - 16kg KB
8 dead cleans Left arm, 24kg KB
600m row
8 one arm swings - Right, 24kg KB
8 two hand swings, 32kg KB
8 one arm swings - Left, 24kg KB
8 two hand swings, 32kg KB
400m row
8 one leg clean, on left leg, 16kg KB
16 figure 8 to hold, 16kg KB
8 one leg clean, on right leg, 16kg KB
16 figure 8 to hold, 16kg KB
26:39:46
It was a good one, a little bit of everything thrown in there. The one leggers at the end were hard as the legs were getting a little tired. I can't wait until it gets nicer and I can WOD outside, I have not done many snatches as I have a low ceiling...
Is Keto Dead?
-
Keto dieting might not be as popular as it once was, but plenty of people
still use low-carb, high-fat diets to lose weight, address health issues,
and bui...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment