Today called for some deadlifts, so I hit my usual sources and came up with this one. It was the WOD off the CrossFit Football site from 1/5/2010. I was anxious to try it.
Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes:
1 round consists of:
1 Deadlift at 80% of 5RM max
1 weighted pullup with 25lb plate
3 Deadlifts at 80% of 5RM max
3 weighted pullups with 25lb plate
5 Deadlifts at 80% of 5RM max
5 weighted pullups with 25lb plate
So, while my buddy Rich did a Crossfit Baseline, (try it sometime, see where you are) I started to warm up.
I went as RX'd on the pullups and used 315lbs for the deadlifts. I got through 4 rounds and had about 1:20 left on the clock, so I just did the 9 reps on the deadlift to finish out the 20 minutes. It was a solid workout, I love to deadlift. I really feel like I accomplished something when I am done. We should all more MORE DEADLIFTS !!
As you were.
Is Keto Dead?
-
Keto dieting might not be as popular as it once was, but plenty of people
still use low-carb, high-fat diets to lose weight, address health issues,
and bui...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment