Had to do an earlier WOD today, and since it was a driving day for me, I decided it was deadlift time. My man Rich and I did the WOD from CrossFit Cleveland from yesterday....
Deadlift
10-10-10-10-10
In between the deads were burpees of course, I did a total of 104 today. I got them done before the last 2 rounds of deads so I could have a little more rest for those rounds.
Weights for deads:
275-295-315-335-350
After the 315 set, I was feeling tired, but for some reason knew I could and should go up. So, I moved to 335 and crushed that set, so it was on up to 350. I knocked those out and did an extra rep for good measure.
Damn, I love deadlifting.
Is Keto Dead?
-
Keto dieting might not be as popular as it once was, but plenty of people
still use low-carb, high-fat diets to lose weight, address health issues,
and bui...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment