Been a little quiet on the blog here, I've been getting some miles in on the bike, got about 1100 miles in, shooting for 2000.
In any case, I did not ride the bike today as I am giving the legs a rest after a pretty nice trail ride last night. So, you know what that means:
DEADLIFT.
I almost always do a deadlift based WOD of some sort every week, at least that's my goal. Today was the deadlift day!!
7 Rounds
7 Deadlifts, 275lbs
7 toes to bar
7 broad jumps, max effort (at least 6 ft)
19:08 was my time. I didn't have the lungs to push much faster, it's definitely one that I could improve.
Out.
Advice for GLP-1 Users
-
GLP-1 drugs have many effects, many positive, some more negative. There is
lots of advice about how to counter those negative effects. Here's one
piece you...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment