Well, this week I did my first back to back commutes, and my first 3 day commute week. I am pretty stoked about that, I really want to get the miles in. Commuting is much more fun with some usable legs. My 3rd ride yesterday was good, did a good bit of work out of the saddle on the way home, with a pretty good load on board (extra clothes in my bags). My legs responded pretty well.
I had some pretty fun workouts this week too, and introduced someone to a CrossFit workout! Coolness.
My Thursday WOD was heavy hang cleans.
7 rounds:
3 reps - hang cleans
6 clapping pushups
For the cleans, I did:
155,155,185,185,185,205,205
Form is very important with the hang cleans, you need good explosion and lift and good grip to maintain your hold on the bar.
All in all, a good week.
Is Keto Dead?
-
Keto dieting might not be as popular as it once was, but plenty of people
still use low-carb, high-fat diets to lose weight, address health issues,
and bui...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment